We only had one rehearsal to learn this song-- so it is a little sloppy-- but here are some of the words. It is a beautiful song!
"Holy Gracious Jesus Christ, we kneel and thank you for our lives and pray that every unborn child, we will see their parent's loving smile. And every Mother know the truth, that children are a gift from you. "
Solo: 'I want to see the world, Like other boys and girls. I want to feel the love from my mother and my father"
http://www.wewanttoseetheworld.com/
"Holy Gracious Jesus Christ, we kneel and thank you for our lives and pray that every unborn child, we will see their parent's loving smile. And every Mother know the truth, that children are a gift from you. "
Solo: 'I want to see the world, Like other boys and girls. I want to feel the love from my mother and my father"
http://www.wewanttoseetheworld.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment