What great ultrasound pics. I have my next ultrasound May 27th - I will be 17 weeks then. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I hope you have a little girl - they are pretty awesome
I put it on facebook but many could have missed it. I need to put it on my blog too. I waited until I had my 12 week ultrasound. the baby was perfect and I am feeling so pregnant that I figure I am fine and so is baby.
about hockey it just means he has to either go to the USHL (United States Hokey League) and then to college or else to the OHL ( Ontario Hockey League) and not play in college. We have lots of decisions to make in the next few months.
5 comments:
hello little one! can't wait to meet you - and photograph you! hehe.
Looks like a healthy baby!!! Thanks for sharing his/her pic with us!
Love ya,
Margaret
Wonderful! Any inkling about boy vs. girl?
What great ultrasound pics. I have my next ultrasound May 27th - I will be 17 weeks then. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I hope you have a little girl - they are pretty awesome
I put it on facebook but many could have missed it. I need to put it on my blog too. I waited until I had my 12 week ultrasound. the baby was perfect and I am feeling so pregnant that I figure I am fine and so is baby.
about hockey it just means he has to either go to the USHL (United States Hokey League) and then to college or else to the OHL ( Ontario Hockey League) and not play in college. We have lots of decisions to make in the next few months.
Miss you:)
Post a Comment