8 Fifelski Boys

February 3, 2008

Superbowl XLII : Fun family time



I am feeling all sentimental today. We watched a movie this afternoon that got us all laughing our heads off (Evan ALmighty) and now we are watching the Superbowl (Minus most commercials). I made yummy food.. WIngs with homemade sauces... Hot wings, BBQ wings, Spicy Citrus Carmel wings from Martha Stewart's show. I made potato slices.. a type of homemade, baked, fries. And of course little snacks. Everyone is having fun and we are enjoying each other. We really needed some family time. Yeah!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks fun and yummy!

Kristen Laurence said...

I had no idea you were a fellow blogger, Kate. What fun.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so great! I need some time like that.

Redheadmamaof7boys said...

Thanks for posting, Michelle.. and making me realize how neglectful I have been of my blog! :) (And taking pics in general, really!)