Sharing Tidbits about Raising boys!
Speed test
This was fun! I never learned to 'touch type' and so I guess I type pretty fast for having to sneak looks and not typing 'conventionally'. Leave a comment and tell me how fast you type.. and did you take typing classes ever????
74, and I messed up a lot. Almost tempted to take it again, because I messed up the whole start by not understanding how it worked. But whatever. 74. Now I know.
61 words per minute with 3 mistakes. Yes, I took a class in high school. That was fun. I am going to try it again and see what my second result is.Hope all is well with you guys!Rachel
That's not too bad. I was only 69 WPM, and that was good enough back when I was a receptionist.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
74, and I messed up a lot. Almost tempted to take it again, because I messed up the whole start by not understanding how it worked. But whatever. 74. Now I know.
61 words per minute with 3 mistakes. Yes, I took a class in high school. That was fun. I am going to try it again and see what my second result is.
Hope all is well with you guys!
Rachel
That's not too bad. I was only 69 WPM, and that was good enough back when I was a receptionist.
Post a Comment