8 Fifelski Boys

November 9, 2008

Pete Turns 4 and Seamus Turns 9!

Seamus turns 9!
My sister, Melanie made the cupcakes (Cherry, yummy!)
I made the small cake for the kids who don't like cherry.
Seamus has already built this ship. He was up at 6am to get started!
Note Peter's silly look. They were SO wound up!

I just realized that I don't have any pictures from Peter's birthday-- I think my sister took them with her camera... Will have to post some later!
Peter was hilarious when we sang to him--
he covered his ears and was yelling through the whole song.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Do Peter and Seamus have the same birthday? Looks like they had a great time!

Redheadmamaof7boys said...

Good Question!
No, Pete is Oct. 28. Seamus is Nov. 7. However, Seamus was DUE Nov. 8 and Pete was due Nov. 7!
I don't have pics yet from Peter's day. :)