8 Fifelski Boys

August 19, 2008

Our support team!

Our nurse: Michele
Our Doula: Janet

Our friend, Michelle
James, Janet, Michelle

Me and Timothy (in my favorite warm blanket-- it's really old but really comfy!!)

Jesse (Intern) and Dr. Fleming

We also had a fabulous nurse named Michele. (1st picture)

It was perfect, really! Our support team rocked!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timothy is a GREAT name! :)

Anonymous said...

PS, did you move your blog? I don't think this is the url I have in my feed reader, which would explain why I hadn't seen any updates in a long time. Unless I'm crazy.

Redheadmamaof7boys said...

Hey Michelle-- no, I don't think I moved my blog! Hmmm... I think you might be crazy, tee hee hee.
How's your little munchkin doing? It was SO nice to sleep with baby laying next to me last night. He is SO sweet!

the observer said...

Congratulations! I sure I hope I look half that great right after having our number 7 (or 4 for that matter!)! I love the name Timothy! And in my opinion, the more wonderful beautiful boys you make, the better chance there is for one of my girls to snatch one up :) You are blessed, as are all of your children! You'll be in my prayers :) Let us know if we can help with a meal or anything!

Anonymous said...

Oh, well, I'm clearly delusional. ;)

Diarmuid's doing very well. And I agree that it is SO nice to sleep with your baby right next to you! That's pretty much all Diarmuid and I did for the first two weeks was lay in bed together. :)

momwats8 said...

Congrats!!!! He is just beautiful and so his is name. I am very happy for you Katie!!!