Pray for the negotiations. I am afraid it might take a miracle.. but then, God can work miracles, right??? This house comes with a barn, 10 acres, and a pond. And LOTS of beautiful weeping willow trees! :) Katie
WOW this house is HUGE!!!! Just be careful not to get in over your head. Trust me you do NOT want to live for your house iwth a high house payment. I know been there done that don't EVER want to do it again. It is miserable to live life for a home you don't ever do anything else!! Just a caution. It is a beautiful home though!
Hey Christy, yep, this is the one. We were supposed to get some kind of word on a counter-offer yesterday, but hasn't happened yet. Buying a house is so much work I am ready to forget the whole thing! I'll keep ya posted, though! Katie
Hi Heather-- Heather who? Anyway, I am def. ready for a break for sub living-- YET< I have some great neighbors which I will miss-- not to mention someone to borrow dinner ingredients from! I guess I will have to adjust to country living... IF WE EVEN MOVE! So.. LMK who you are! Your profile is inaccessible! :) Katie
7 comments:
Nice picture Kate ~ Need a second job? :)
WOW this house is HUGE!!!! Just be careful not to get in over your head. Trust me you do NOT want to live for your house iwth a high house payment. I know been there done that don't EVER want to do it again. It is miserable to live life for a home you don't ever do anything else!! Just a caution. It is a beautiful home though!
Love you guys,
Margaret
Katie! This is beautiful and huge! Is this the one you were telling me about? How are things going with it?
Hey Christy, yep, this is the one. We were supposed to get some kind of word on a counter-offer yesterday, but hasn't happened yet. Buying a house is so much work I am ready to forget the whole thing!
I'll keep ya posted, though!
Katie
Wow Katie,
Where is this place?? Sounds like Heaven! My sub-division bound butt is so jealous!!
Hi Heather-- Heather who?
Anyway, I am def. ready for a break for sub living-- YET< I have some great neighbors which I will miss-- not to mention someone to borrow dinner ingredients from! I guess I will have to adjust to country living... IF WE EVEN MOVE!
So.. LMK who you are! Your profile is inaccessible!
:) Katie
Hi Kate, How is the process going on the new home? Where is the home located? I am very excited for all of you!!! Keep us posted!!
Love ya,
Godmother Margie :-)
XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment