
We like to call him/her our Tummy Baby!
We are all so excited about this new little one.
NO, we are not going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.. although I am very tempted!
But, hey, I have real evidence this one is on the way, and that is this picture. Apparently by body knows how to kick into 'big tummy' mode! LOL! I just started the 2nd trimester.. I am 16 weeks along.
We are all so excited about this new little one.
NO, we are not going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.. although I am very tempted!
But, hey, I have real evidence this one is on the way, and that is this picture. Apparently by body knows how to kick into 'big tummy' mode! LOL! I just started the 2nd trimester.. I am 16 weeks along.
5 comments:
Yay, congrats! And very cool on waiting to find out -- I'm still kind of disappointed that the surprise was ruined for us.
You look great. Any ideas for names yet? I never found out with mine first. I always felt like it ruined the surprise to know ahead of time! Like having a gift unwraped before you get it!
Love you guys,
Margaret
Opps I forgot....YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!
Congratulations!
You look great. ;) I started showing LARGE, and much earlier, with only my 2nd pregnancy.
Hi,
I decided to stop by your blog after you stopped by mine. Congrats on number 7. I like to be surprised too, although with #4 they accidently told me 1 week before I was due when they were doing a fluid check on ultrasound. I was crushed and cried for hours (hormones) So I would remind them over and over again!
You have a beautiful family, and look fabulous pregnant.
Post a Comment