8 Fifelski Boys

December 16, 2007

Gaudete Sunday, Decorating the tree and... It's Snow Time in Michigan!

We were trying to get a picture of the 2 of us, but are cuties just had to jump in!
Oh, boy, we LOVE having an artificial tree! I don't think we will EVER go back!
Quick.. and Easy! The tree is up and looks beautiful!
We decorated Saturday night and woke up to...

A Winter Wonderland!
The top pic is of James shoveling at 7am. The boys were out helping him by 7:30! What a riot!

Our chopped off, sorry looking tree!

1 comment:

momwats8 said...

Artificial trees are the best. I never wanted one before but last year it was all that was left on Christmas Eve. We bought that nice white one you love so much - lol and I love it. The white is so I can pretend we have snow without the misery of snow:)

I love not worrying about going to get the tree, all the needles, watering it etc. It is so much easier.

Love the pics of you and your gorgeous family. Miss you and love you:)