8 Fifelski Boys

June 23, 2007

Michael's Baptism.. and celebration of Seamus' First Communion

I actually made these cakes, and they were OH SO YUMMY!

The boys outside after the Baptism.. all six!

Me and my sweet baby. Notice the bracelet.
A gift from a friend when we miscarried JoseMaria last year the same weekend--
Father's Day weekend. Bittersweet...

The GodParents, Sam and Don

The GodFather's Family: Look at those pretty girls!

COUSINS! The 12 cousins unite again!

Our family. This is the best shot we got. Man, the kids were SO wound up!
Sigh.

3 comments:

momwats8 said...

Congrats on the birthday, Baptism, and First Communion. You have been one busy lady. See you in August!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look of your blog!

Justine said...

Hi, RedHeadMama! I found your link on Momwats8's site and thought I recognized you from Steubenville. It was the picture of Sam that confirmed it. Your family is lovely--hope you are well. God bless!