Sharing Tidbits about Raising boys!
Yeah! I was hoping for more pictures :). My vote is #2 and #5. I hope all is well... he sure is cute!
I think number 6, or the one with Peter... he looks like their cousins on James' side... the family with all the girls =)
What a beautiful baby boy!!! Michael is adorable!!! I wish I could come see him and love on him!! Glad you are both doing well. Again CONGRATS!!!!!My vote is #8Love ya, Margaret
3 and 7 are my votes for a card or announcement. Of Course he is so beautiful that they are all great!!!
I like 5!! What a doll!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah! I was hoping for more pictures :). My vote is #2 and #5. I hope all is well... he sure is cute!
I think number 6, or the one with Peter... he looks like their cousins on James' side... the family with all the girls =)
What a beautiful baby boy!!! Michael is adorable!!! I wish I could come see him and love on him!! Glad you are both doing well. Again CONGRATS!!!!!
My vote is #8
Love ya, Margaret
3 and 7 are my
votes for a card or announcement. Of Course he is so beautiful that they are all great!!!
I like 5!! What a doll!
Post a Comment